Showcase your ability to make a compelling argument. Apply for the Negretti & Associates Clayton Trovillion Memorial Scholarship.
At Negretti & Associates, we practice injury law and pursue wrongful death claims. Every day we make compelling arguments on behalf of our clients, in an effort to help them secure compensation for their injuries and/or compensate the families of those that have lost their lives. We are asking you to tell us how you have used your compelling argument skills to secure a scholarship for your educational endeavors.
In a written essay, we invite you to explain how you have used strategic thinking and communication skills to convince someone to understand your position, change their position, or grasp a difficult concept. What was the outcome, and what did both parties learn in the process?
About Clayton Trovillion
Clayton Trovillion was a prior client of ours. He attended Arizona State University for both his undergraduate and graduate degrees. He was also an Army Reservist, and completed multiple tours of duty overseas. Clayton had a desire to go to law school, and we were excited to follow Clayton on this journey. Unfortunately, on August 24, 2019, Clayton suffered life-threatening injuries in a car accident. Seven days later, he passed away. Clayton believed in education and would be proud to know that he helped encourage others to chase their educational dreams.
$500 Scholarship Award
How to apply:
- Make your most compelling argument as described above.
- Submit a 500-word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 31, 2020.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Applicant must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Please note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Essay submission must be received on or before July 31, 2020.
Other application information:
- Include your name, email address and phone number in your email.
- If possible, attach your essay to the email as a Microsoft Word document, including your name, email address and phone number at the top of each page.
- Attach your most recent school transcript and proof of school enrollment.
We look forward to reviewing your essay!
We went to school for a very long time in order to become attorneys. We know what it’s like to have to pay for school. That’s why we started the Negretti & Associates Scholarship. It’s our way of helping someone out with all the costs associated with pursuing an education.