MAJORS|AZ is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 Executive Board. Positions* available include:
- Vice President of Outreach
- Vice President of Communication
- Vice President of Finance
- 2L Representative (2)
- 3L Representative (2)
To apply for a board position, submit your resume and a brief statement of interest to email@example.com TODAY, April 22, 2020. Voting will take place through a Google poll on April 24, 2020.
*Descriptions of available positions (please indicate which position(s) you are interested in!)
- President – Executive board member; calls meetings and sets agendas, communicates information to the Board, membership and student body; facilitates board activities and presides over meetings;facilitates and delegates panel and event planning tasks.
- Vice President of Communications – Executive board member; creates promotional materials and evites for events; responsible for maintaining mailing list and posting meeting notices to Daily Disclosure and social media pages.
- Vice President of Finance– Executive board member; plans, drafts and submits funding requests to student organization leadership (SBA and GPSA) for food and other items needed for meetings and events.
- Vice President of Outreach – Executive board member; liaison for outreach to other ASU student organizations; assists President with community outreach to secure speakers for events; assists other Vice Presidents as needed.
- Class Representative– Non-executive board member; assists with event planning including set-up and breakdown of events; attends board meetings; other duties as needed.