The Jewish Law Student Association (JLSA) and J.Reuben Clark Law Society (JRCLS) will be co-hosting an Exam Prep Workshop with Professors Gubler and Rule at noon TODAY, October 21, in room 442. Lunch will be provided from Raising Cane’s. So, if you like chicken and/or would like to hear tips from professors on exams, outlining, and general studying, we hope you’ll join us!
Here’s a sneak peek at what we expect will be covered:
- What the professors look for in a good exam answer?
- How to structure your response on an issue-spotter.
- How to make an effective outline.
- How to balance outlining with the rest of your studying.
- Outlines v. attack outlines.
- Professor tips and tricks.
We hope to see you in room 442 for lunch today!