The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair is a little less than a month away! Registration for law students & law school graduates is still open and closes October 19.
For those who missed the original deadline to apply for prescheduled interviews or are looking for additional opportunities, EJW has reopened a select few positions within the career fair database:
- Advocates for Basic Legal Equality/Legal Aid of Western Ohio – 2021 Summer Associate Program
- Everytown Law – Legal Intern (academic year and summer 2021)
The deadline to apply for these select positions is Saturday, September 26 at 11:59 PM ET. As a reminder, you must be registered for the event in order to apply for prescheduled interviews.
Equal Justice Works is providing a series of webinars to help registered attendees familiarize themselves with the virtual event platform that will be used, and to prepare in other ways for our first all-virtual career fair. Below are the registration links for these upcoming webinars:
- Going Virtual: A Student’s Guide to Navigating Pathable
- September 29, 3:00-4:00 PM EDT
- Going Virtual: A Law School Professional’s Guide to Navigating Pathable
- September 30, 3:00-4:00 PM EDT
- Crash Course: Public Interest Interviewing 101
- October 1, 3:00-4:00 PM ET
- Getting the Most Out of the Conference and Career Fair
- October 6, 3:00-4:00 PM EDT
- Crash Course: What is Public Interest Law?
- Crash Course: Resumes & Cover Letters
- 1L Crash Course: Roadmap to Success in Public Interest Law
- Your Public Interest Profile: Social Media and Branding for Public Interest Law Students
- Launching Your Public Interest Career with Equal Justice Works
If you have any questions about the 2020 Conference and Career Fair, you can reach out to the event team at email@example.com.