The Truman Young Fellow:
- Receives a tuition scholarship – award based on endowment payout.
- Works in four prosecuting offices during the one-year fellowship period. The offices include the City of Phoenix Prosecutor’s Office, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office of Arizona.
- Participates in the summer session of the Prosecution Clinic.
- Earns six graded and six pass/fail credits.
Please go to the website for complete information and to apply. law.asu.edu/trumanyoungfellowship
Application Deadlines for 2022-23
- Application Period: Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 through Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 5 pm.
- Interviews will be at APAAC (3838 N. Central, Ste. 850, Phoenix, AZ 85012) on Monday, September 27, 2021. You will be notified of your interview time after applying.
- Notification to all applicants and chosen fellow: Friday, October 1st, 2021.
For questions please contact Renee Garcia at email@example.com