$500 Law School Book Scholarship
We are proud to announce the launching of our first scholarship with the purpose of supporting law students enrolled in an accredited university within the State of Arizona. This is our way of giving back – supporting individuals who want to pursue their dreams through a law degree. The Withey Morris, PLC Scholarship provides a one-time reward of $500 to pay for law school books. The details of our scholarship program are outlined below.
Criteria for Applicants:
Scholarship is intended for use to cover law school textbooks. In order to meet the eligibility requirements, every applicant has to satisfy the following criteria:
- 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Currently attending an accredited law school in Arizona
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applications will be accepted until 11/25/2021
- Scholarship will be awarded by 12/1/2021
- Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone.
How To Apply:
The information requested below must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached PDF file, along with your full name, address, contact information, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: Withey Morris $500 Scholarship – (Your Name).
- Current Resume
- Please respond to all the following questions. No minimum/maximum word requirements but please keep it concise.
- Describe your experience, if any, in land use, planning, development or real estate?
- What classes have you pursued to further your interest in land use, planning, development or real estate?
- Why are you passionate about land use, planning, development or real estate?
- What type of career might you pursue in land use, planning, development or real estate, and why